- Social isolation and loneliness are real side effects of living through a pandemic, Specially every patient of Covid 19 has to go through this isolation. Music therapy treatments can involve creating, singing, listening to music and have been shown to promote physical and psychological healing. Music is a unique human phenomenon, It is the only sensory experience that can activate all the areas of the brain and that’s why Music therapy can be very beneficial for Covid 19 patients as it helps to reduce fever, fear, anxiety, stress and helps in many ways. It helps patient to feel calm and peaceful, to keep positive mental state and can be a great support to fight Covid 19 .
- Music Therapy is an established health profession in which music is used within a therapeutic relationship to address physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs of individuals.
- Research shows the benefits of music therapy for various mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, autism, trauma, and schizophrenia cardiac conditions, depression, autism, substance abuse and Alzheimer’s disease. It can help with memory, lower blood pressure, improve coping, reduce stress, improve self-esteem and more.. Music acts as a medium for processing emotions, trauma, and grief, but music can also be utilized as a regulating or calming agent for anxiety or mood dysregulation. Neurological disorders ,Parkinson’s ,Heart failure, Labor Pain, Brain Hemorrhage and much more can be healed with the help of music therapy.
About Therapist :
Dr.Radhika Veenasadhika is first ever lady Vichitra Veena player of the world. She has completed her PHD in Indian Classical Music and has done research in the field of Music Therapy. She has successfully worked as a music therapist from past many years .She has treated many patients with several psychological and physical illnesses including patients of brain hemorrhage ,kidney failure ,cancer ,mental Trauma , bipolar disorder, ADHD , depression and other. She also provides regular music therapy at her center .
- This Music therapy is designed to provide healing and support to Covid-19 + (Positive) Patients .
- This is a free of cost workshop/session. As we believe that together we can win. No registration or any fee is required .
- This is a virtual / online session specially designed for Covid 19 + patients and Post Covid patients .
- This workshop will be conducted on zoom.
- Please fill the form to register yourself/your loved one.