A Basic Indian Classical vocal program/Course –Course Name –Aadhar
About The Course
A program/Course for the understanding of the basics of Indian Classical Music. This course will teach you the fundamentals of the Indian Vocal/Instrumental Music. Beginning with the basic Alankars students will learn the basic Raags like Bihag, yaman. The course begins with the basics of Indian classical music system and voice training exercises/instrument techniques and exercise and then alankars.
Who can join/Learn ?
- Anyone who is keen to learn Indian classical music or wants to explore the world of music.
Who will teach?
- Dr.Radhika Veenasadhika expert and first lady Vichitra Veena player and a maestro of music with 25+ Years of teaching experience. Both her and gurus of foundation shall teach.
Where can you learn?
- This course/program is both offline and online. Please contact us for more details.
Duration of Course/Program
- for those who have slight idea or training of music the course shall be of 6 months, For those starting from basic the course will be of 1 year.
- Goal setting
- Niyamas or Lifestyle rules for better growth in music
- Sitting posture
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga and meditation for music
- Voice Training
- Listening skills
- What is tanpura?
- Understanding of pitch
- How to do the riyaz?
- Voice modulation
- Understanding of raags
- 2 to 3 raags
- Understanding of taal
- 4 to 5 taals
- Classical compositions in raags
- Theoretical knowledge
- 3 to 4 bollywood songs
2 semester’s exam and one final exam, Certification will be given of Course completion and grade achieved. Affiliation We are affiliated with Gandhrwa Mahavidyaly Mandal and other universities and student can get their certificate too. For more details Download Brochure
- Students need to pay fee
- After payment students shall receive online registration form which has to be filledby them
- And the class will get started
- Saturday Sunday 6 to 7 pm
- Wednesday Thursday 8 to 9 pm
- For tabla and Pakhawaj Please message for timing details