A course/Program for Writers in Making–Course Name “Sandhaan”
A writing course for writers in making. A course which shall introduce the learners to the world of writing about Indian Classical Music.All key aspects from why to write about Indian Classical music to how to research for the same, How to write like critics, To providing them basic knowledge about music to be able to understand , analyze and write all shall be covered in this course/program.
Who Can Join?
- Anyone who wants to explore writing in the world of Indian classical Music. Age is no limit to write
Where Can you learn this course?
- This course/Program is both Offline and Online. Please contact us for more Details.
Who will teach?
- Dr.Radhika Veenasadhika PHD holder in Music(Vocal and Instrument) , She is also has a popular blog, she written for many magazines and newspapers and has 25+ Years of teaching experience. She is a part of music industry from past 30 years.
Duration of course/Program:
- Duration of course/Program: 6 months for level 1 and 6 months for level 2 . For more details please contact us.
- Rational thinking
- Organizing thoughts
- Analyzing ideas•Reading
- Developing a particular important aspect for artist to separate emotion and reasoning
- Cultivate professionalism
- Historical research and study of Indian classical music
- Developing the philosophical and spiritual aspect of Indian classical and other genre music
- Subject–wise research
- Practical case wise research
- Experimental research
- Practical understanding of stage performance/performances of Indian classical music
- Learning and knowing basics of Indian classical music( All the techniques and knowledge and deep study of raag system)
- Theoretical understanding of Indian classical music
- Knowledge of gharanas and styles of Indian classical music
- Knowledge of gayaki /vadan shaili
- Key terms , descriptions and definitions
- Finding the right words and ways to express your opinion
- Practical writing
- Writing for newspaper, magazines, blogs, websites, and much more
- Writing assignments and internship
- Fluency in literature ( English , Hindi , Marathi in any one language as per your choice) or very good knowledge of any one language
- Basic understanding of swar and taal
- Internet connection
2 semester’s exam and one final exam, Certification will be given of Course completion and grade achieved.
We are affiliated with Gandhrwa Mahavidyaly Mandal and other universities and student can get their certificate too.